Tuesday, October 10, 2017

STAMPlorations Inspirations #147

It's STAMPloration Inspiration time today.  This week, we are focusing on Becca's line; Big Grins.  This entire week all her sets are on sale at 15% off [no coupon].  See the bottom of this post for an even better price!

For my card this week I used the adorable Reindeer Games set.  These guys just make me smile.

I also used the mc word die.  I smile every time I look at these cuties :).


For more inspiration, pop on over to the STAMPlorations blog for the rest of the Team's creation.  Don't forget to leave a comment for the potential $10 gc, at the end of the month.

Also, be sure to use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID, to receive an additional 20% off any STAMPlorations purchase!


Thanks for stopping by~

9 comments:

Cheri said...

Wow!!! Bright and beautiful...and cute too! Great card, Vicki.

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is such a fun card and cool scene you built on it. I have that stamp set too and maybe should make a few cards using it for my Christmas supply too.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

I really like the one hiding behind the sentiment! Clever card, Vicki.

cghundley said...

Cute card and
reindeer.
Carla from Utah

maria f. said...

Great color choices - no kidding those reindeer are super fun.

Lisa Elton said...

Yep, they're fun!! They look cute in front of the spindly white trees too. Fun card Vicki!

Sheila H said...

So cute and whimsical!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That's a great fun card !

Mary Holshouser said...

Fun card.
Love the reindeers.
The white trees against
the blue really pops.
thanks for sharing.